Sunday, September 16, 2007

HS Fall Retreat

I just got back from Parkwood's HS Fall Retreat. We had a great time and I appreciate all the prayers! The theme was "More Than Meets the Eye" and this is my continued prayer over the weekend:

“That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give you a spirit of wisdom and of revelation in the knowledge of Him, having the eyes of your hearts enlightened, that you may know what is the hope to which He has called you, what are the riches of His glorious inheritance in the saints, and what is the immeasurable greatness of His power toward us who believe, according to the working of His great might…” (Eph. 1:17-19).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure it was amazing. I wish I had the budget for big names like Wes McMurray. Speaking of amazing, Fall is merely 6 days away! Candy What?

wes mcmurray said...

i found out that they make a candy corn soda...sold at Target!